Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

     I have a favorite children's book I love to share every Mother's Day, and a lovely card that I'd like to share with each of you on this very special day, which honors all the mothers, mothers-to-be, mothers past, daddy mothers, and mothers at heart:
   
     I have a favorite book I found a few year's before my first baby was born.  When I found out I was expecting my first baby, it was the first book I purchased.  "You Are My I LOVE YOU", by Maryann K. Cusimano.



     When Mother's Day rolls around each year, I pull this book out and read it to my boys.  Here is an excerpt from the book: 

I am your parent; you are my child. 

I am your quiet place; you are my wild. 

I am your dandelion; you are my first wish.

 I am your good-night kiss; you are my I LOVE YOU. 


This sums up what my children mean to me, and what Mother's Day is all about.

  Here is a card I want to share with you today:


     This lovely card is showcasing some wonderful new products in the brand new Summer Mini catalog.  The stamp set and the Melon Mambo embossing powder, (used on the large flower in the bottom left side, and the smaller flower on the bottom right side), are both in the new mini catalog.

     This card is not a standard A2 size (4-1/4" x 5-1/2").  It's more of a note card size.  To be very honest with you, I was eager to try out the stamp set and embossing powder, so I just pulled out a scrap piece of Whisper White, folded it and just started stamping - my master piece :O)

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White

INKS:  Melon Mambo & Pretty In Pink

STAMPS:  Fabulous Florets

TOOLS:  Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen

Click HERE to order Stampin' UP! products from my website, 24/7

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels