Friday, March 11, 2011

SAB Bliss

     Okay, I was not sold on the Sale-A-Bration Bliss set, UNITL I made this card at our last Dessert Night last month:

Designed by Bonnie Fields

     Once I used the stamp set, I knew I had to get this set.  I love this card!  Thanks Bonnie for designing such a lovely card!

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, & Whisper White


INK:  Concord Crush & Blushing Bride


STAMPS:  Bliss (SAB set) & Teeny Tiny Wishes


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Stamping Sponges, Basic Pearls Jewels Accents, Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to order any of these Stampin' UP! products 24/7

     This was a very simple card to make.  It only took a few minutes to make.  The hardest part of this card was cutting out the butterfly and flower (not too hard if you ask me).

     You can get this stamp set for FREE!  How?  Just place an order totaling $50 or more (not including tax and shipping), and the set is your for FREE!  Sale-A-Bration will end on March 31, 2011.  Don't miss your chance to get this stamp set, or one of several others (or a Decor Elements, My Digital Studio CD of all SAB items, or many other stamp sets from the 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalog).

     You can place an order HERE or call me with your order.  Who doesn't like FREE Stampin' UP! products?  Don't miss out on your free items.

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels