Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday (to Mom)!


     In honor of my mom's birthday, I've decided to post this birthday card.  This is not her birthday card (that one will be reviled after she opens it).  I CASEd it from Mary Brown.  I switched up the colors a little bit, but it's her design.  Though I really like the design, I'm not 100% happy with this card.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Pretty In Pink,  Rose Red, Baja Breeze,  Whisper White, & Red Glimmer Paper


INK:  Pretty In Pink, Baja Breeze,  & Rose Red


STAMPS:  Create A Cupcake


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Two-Tags Die,  3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Build A Cupcake Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

Click HERE to purchase these or any Stampin' UP! products 24/7

     Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels