Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Luck in KU colors

     I had a student teacher for the past 8 weeks, as well as another co-worker on my team.  Both ladies are going to Kutztown University in Pennsylvania.  Friday was their last day with us, as they are moving on to another placement.

     We had a little party for the ladies - cake, cupcakes, stories, and of course, homemade cards:


     Kutztown Univeristy's colors are maroon and gold, so I used Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard.  I never thought I'd like these two colors combined together, but I really like how they look together!

     I wanted the cards to be the same, but not exactly the same.  Below are better close-ups of each card.  The only difference between the two cards are the rounded (or non-rounded) corners.



     On the inside of both cards I used the same stamp.  I thought this stamp was perfect for these cards.


RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, & Whisper White


INK:  Bravo Burgundy ~ I used Watercolor Pencils & a Blender Pen to color in the book worm


STAMPS:  Sincere Salutations, Heard from the Heart & School Days (retired - I'm hoping it comes back in the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog - I love this set!)


TOOLS:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals, & Paper Snips

Click HERE to order these or any Stampin' Up! products 24/7

     Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration!  It's going on until March 31, 2011 (that's only 25 more days!).  Fro every $50 of Stampin' UP! product your purchase (not including tax & shipping), you will receive a FREE SAB item.  If you don't have a Sale-A-Bration catalog, let me know.  I'd be happy to give you one - OR - you can click on the SAB catalog to the left and download it to your computer.  

     Not only can you choose items from this fabulous catalog, you also have 54 choices from the 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalog.  You can download a flyer that shows you pictures of all 54 sets.  On the right-hand side of my blog, in the section "Supply Lists for All Catalogs", it's the first one lists.  Just click and download.

     You can place an order with me, or you can goto my online store and place an order there.  Just make sure your order totals $50 BEFORE tax & shipping.  You want to receive that FREE items from Stampin' UP!

Click HERE to order these or any Stampin' Up! products 24/7

     Also, Stampin' UP! is offering a too-good-to-be-true offer for anyone who wants to join Stampin' UP!   From now until March 31, 2011 the starter kit is only $148.75 PLUS they are giving you $50 for FREE items on top of that.  I have all the details in THIS post.  I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.  And yes, you can sign up for just the discount - Stampin' UP! makes it really easy to be a hobby demo.  The requirements are easy to keep up with without having to sell tons of products.   But, if you are one who wants to sell tons of product, that's easy to do too, and that way you can make tons of money.  It's all up to you :O)

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels