Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tutorials? Just ask!



     Have you seen a card or project on Stamping with Sandy and wished you knew how to make it?  Do you wish I had a tutorial for something you like?  If so, just leave me a comment on the post of the card/project you wish to have a tutorial for or email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) telling me which card/project you wish to have a tutorial for.  I will do my best of offer the tutorials you want to have.

     Some tutorials will be free and others will have a small fee (no more than $2 - $5) - this will depend on the length of the tutorial, number of pictures needed to show the steps, the complexity of the project, and the amount of time it took me to write the tutorial.  I will let you know, ahead of time, the price for the tutorial you are requesting.

     This is another step I'm taking in keeping up with Stampin' UP!'s theme this year.  Of course one small change at a time is very wise, but I think a monthly newsletter and requested tutorials are something I can handle at the same time, to begin with.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels