Sunday, January 23, 2011

Digital Downloads Galore

     My Digital Studio is a wonderful program!  It works on every kind of computer out there (PC & MAC).  It comes with card stock, DSP, stamps, punches, & embellishments.  The price for this wonderful program is $79.95.  Let me tell you, it is worth way more than you pay for it.  I use it all the time.  I use it for all my Stampin' UP! flyers.  I use it for work (I'm a teacher and I use it to design newsletters and worksheets).  I even used it to design the header of my blog!

     You can purchase whichever downloads you wish.  They range in price from $.95 - $14.95.  You can only order downloads through my website HERE.

     In the past 2 months, there have been more digital downloads added than I can count.  Do you have a favorite stamp set, embellishment, punch, or DSP paper pack?  Most likely you will find a download of all your favorites.

     Here is a sneak peek of some of the most recently added digital downloads:
     Click HERE to go to my online site to see all the new MDS digital downloads and to place your order.

     I am MDS certified.  I am certified by Stampin' UP! to teach you how to use this wonderful program. When you purchase My Digital Studio from me, I offer you a free class on how to use your wonderful new program.  On top of that, I'm always here to answer all your questions.

     On top of that, Stampin' UP! also has a FREE site devoted to My Digital Studio.  It's free to join.  You will get your own page.  You can upload your MDS projects and share with everyone.  There is a forum where you can get tips and ideas.  There are videos, samples, a blog and plenty of samples for inspiration.  Check is out HERE.

     If you have any questions about My Digital Studio and/or the downloads, feel free on contact me.  I'd he happy to help you!

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels