Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stampin UP! Letterpress Valentine

     Now that Christmas and New Year's is past, I can now begin to think about Valentine's Day.  Stampin' UP! has some wonderful new letterpress plates.

     There are currently 4 letterpress plates in the Holiday Mini Catalog (which will end tomorrow) and there is another Valentine's Day themed plate coming in the new Occasions Mini Catalog (available on January 4th).  I posted awhile back about the letterpress plates, including a video from Stampin' UP! on how to use the plates.  You can check it out HERE.


     This cards used the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, currently found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I used Versa Mark ink instead of Craft Ink, and I really like how it turned out.  I first used the letterpress plate on Cherry Cobbler, using Versa Mark ink.  I cut out the LOVE.  I then did it again on Pink Pirouette and layered the Cherry Cobbler LOVE right on top of the Pretty In Pink Love.

     Here is a close up:


RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette , & Cherry Cobbler

INK:  Versa Mark & Pink Pirouette 

STAMPS:  En Francais

TOOLS:  Big Shot & Lots of Love Letterpress Plate

     Here is the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate and all the information you need to order one:

Lots of Love Letterpress Plate
120983
$7.95


     If you would like to place an order, you can order 24/7 on my website, HERE, or your can call or email me with your order.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels