Monday, January 3, 2011

Stampin' UP! Fortune Teller Basket

     I loved fortune tellers when I was younger.  I can remember getting into so much trouble at school for even just having them (I went to Catholic school), but we snuck them during lunch whenever we could.

FREE TUTORIAL:

     Brian Pilling, from Stampin' UP! did a video on how to make this really cute fortune teller candy basket.


     Here is my fortune teller basket:
 Empty
Filled with candy

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK: Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack - In-Color (Hostess Level 1) - in Blushing Bride, & Blushing Bride

INK:  Blushing Bride


STAMPS:  Itty Bitty Bits & Tiny Tags


TOOLS:  Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Bone Folder, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Hemp Twine, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Jewelry Tag Punch, & Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch


     I hope this brings back fond memories of your childhood and becomes good memories of your adulthood.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels