Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Occasions Mini Catalog is Here!

It's here:
January 4 - April 30, 2011

     The Occasions Mini Catalog is now available, starting today!  Wait until you see all the wonderful new stamps, paper, embellishments, punches, and Big shot items that are available in the new catalog.  It's so exciting!

     You can download the catalog HERE.  If you one of my customers, you should have received this mini catalog, and the Sale-A-Bration catalog, in the mail sometime last week.  Let me know if you have not received it.  I'll be sure you get one.

     If you would like to order any of the new and wonderful products from the Occasions Mini Catalog, you can place your order on my WEBSITE, 24/7, or you can call or email me your order and I can place the order for you.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels