Monday, January 10, 2011

Non-Traditional Valentine with Letterpress Plate

     Non-traditional Valentine colors:

     I'm really happy with this color combo.  I got the idea from Stampin' UP!'s Color Coach.  I love pink and brown together, but I really wanted to use my new Baja Breeze Glass Glitter, and came across this combo of colors.  I think it's a nice look for a Valentine's Day card.  What do you think?

     The other nice thing about this card is that aside from the card base, I used all scraps to make this card.  Anther plus for those of you that are looking for ways to use your scrap paper.

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, & Early Espresso

INK:  Versa Mark & Pretty In Pink

STAMPS:  Short & Sweet

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Full Heart Punch, Baja Breeze Glitter Glass, Tombo Mono Glue, SNAIL Adhesive

Click HERE to shop online for any of these products.

     I've been really enjoying using these letterpress plates.  Stampin UP! recommends you use Craft ink and Watercolor paper.  I have found that I really like using Versa Mark ink and card stock.  I love the look it gives you.

     If you would like to try out Stampin' UP!'s letterpress plates, let me know, I'd love to have you come over and give it a try!

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels