Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Heart Pressed Letterpress Valentine Card

Color Combo from new Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog:


     I referred to Stampin' UP!'s Color Coach again, but I didn't find a color combination that I really liked for a Valentine's Day card.  I then decided to look through the new Occasions Mini catalog and came across the Love Impressions Specially Designers Series Paper:
     I really like the color combination in this paper, so I used it to make my card.  My thought is, why rack my brain to find good color combinations when Stampin' UP! already did that for me?  Now, I don't have any of this paper, (I know, shame on me), so I decided to "make my own" using the new letterpress plate, Heart Pressed, from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Do you like it?

RECIPE

CARD STOCK:  Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, & Red Glimmer Paper

INK:  Versa Mark & Basic Gray

STAMPS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, & Dimensionals

Click HERE to shop online for any of these products.

     The letterpress plates make it very easy to make your own Designer Series Paper.  You pick the color paper, you pick the color ink, and you pick the design.  What more could you want?

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels