Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day = Snowman Card

     I ended up with a snow day yesterday, (4" of snow total), but my boys only got a 2-hour delay.  SO, I played all afternoon.  YAY!!!!!

     I saw a card from a demonstrator friend, Bonnie, that I just fell in love with.  Each time I saw this card I would take a picture of it, download it to my computer, and there is sat - just waiting.  On Monday, at our Dessert Night, Bonnie brought the card again, only this time, instead of taking another picture of it, I borrowed it (promising to return it by week's end) and decided to CASE it.



     The demonstrator who made the card is Gina Dygert.  It was her swap card for Stampin' UP!'s annual convention last July.  Her's said "Let Is Snow" from the Punch Pals set, but I used "Thank You" from the Just Because set.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Chocolate Chip

INKS:  Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, & Early Espresso

STAMPS:  Playful Pieces (Level 3 Hostess Set) & Just Because (Level 1 Hostess Set)

TOOLS:  1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, &, Stampin' Sponge

Click HERE to shop online for any of these products.


FREE TUTORIAL:

     I punched out each circle using scrap card stock and "built" my snowman from the 3 circles.  I taped them together.  I used Mono Adhesive (the temporary adhesive) to hold my snowman onto my card front while I sponged around my snowman.  I then pulled it off, rubber off the adhesive, and voila, my snowman!  It was so simple and fun to make.

     Now I know what you are thinking: "Sandy-there is no way I can get that stamp set.  A level 3 hostess set is so hard to get."  Well Ladies, I'm here to tell you that is NOT so!  Sale-A-Bration is coming in 13 days.  Host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration [SAB] (when everyone can earn FREE stamps for every $50 they spend), and that Level 3 stamp set is very much in reach.  Everyone loves FREE stamps, paper, and MDS programs.  Consider hosting your own workshop to get this level 3 set, plus $60 or more is FREE products for yourself AND a FREE SAB set.

Call me today to book your Sale-A-Bration workshop!

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels