Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stampin' UP! Gold Reindeer


     I'm taking a break from my favorite embossing folder and stamp, and doing something very different. This stamp is one of Stampin' UP!'s A-la carte stamps - Dasher.  I admired it all last year and never got it.  I decided to get it this year, and I'm really glad I did.  I used Versa Mark ink to stamp him and heat embossed using gold embossing powder.  This picture does not do it justice.

     For the "Seasons Greetings" I used Cherry Cobbler craft ink and clear embossing powder and heat embossed it.  I can't decide if I really like it or not, but I do like the card.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, & Deck the Halls DSP

INK:  Versa Mark, Cherry Cobbler Craft ink

STAMPS:  Dasher & Many Merry Messages

TOOLS:  Heat Tool, Gold & Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, & Stamp-a-ma-Jig

     It's still VERY cold here!  I keep hoping it warms up.  I usually like winter weather, but I have AM & PM bus duty at work, and this 19 degrees (plus-4 wind chill) just chills my bones and I can't warm up.  I'm miserable right now.  I'm really looking forward to Christmas break - hoping to stay out of the cold for a few days.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels