Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Peace, Love, Joy - traditional Christmas colors


     Can you tell how much I love this embossing folder and stamp yet?  As much as I loved the blue card from yesterday, I love this one just as much!

      Cherry Cobbler is one of my favorite colors.  It goes so well with Always Artichoke.  Together they make a wonderful combination for holiday cards.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, & Whisper White

STAMPS:  All Holidays

INK:  Cherry Cobbler

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Ticket Corner Punch, & 3/16" Corner rounder Punch

     I hope it's not as cold where you are as it's here (it's 19 degrees at 1:00 PM here).  I'm so cold.  I can't warm up, even dreaming of being on the beach.  If it is cold where you are - stay warm!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels