Monday, December 13, 2010

Peace, Love, Joy - Bashful Blue


     I have fallen in love with the Northern Flurries embossing folder and the Peace, Love, Joy stamp from the All Holidays stamp set.  I just can't stop using them (you will see a bunch of different cards using them this week).

     My dear friend Bonnie gave me the idea for this card.  She is a novice card maker and was going for simple this year.  We started comparing ideas and this is what she worked out.  I took her idea and used all Stampin' UP! products.  I used the craft ink to stamp Peace, Love, Joy.  Then I heat embossed it using the Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  I really like how it turned out.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Bashful Blue

INK:  Marina Mist - both classic & craft inks

STAMPS:  All Holidays

TOOLS:  Big Shot, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Sponge, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, & 3/16" Corner rounder Punch

     I hope you like this card.  It's one of my favorites this year.  I love the colors and I especially love the message.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels