Friday, October 8, 2010

Stampin' UP! Regionals in Baltimore

What fun!

      I had the BEST time in Baltimore last week!  We received the "Day of Gratitude" stamp set and  made 5 make-n-takes with the set.  Here is my favorite card we made that day:
     I love how simple this card is.  I'm planning on showing all of you how to make this card at my November class (more details to follow).
     We also made a 3-D item, which I absolutely fell in love with, which we will also make at my November class:
     Stampin' UP! also gave all of us FREE Glimmer brads (found in the Holiday Mini Catalog).  How fun!  I can't wait to use them.

     We also learned several tips and techniques from fellow demonstrators and corporate employees.  All were so fun to watch that I can't wait to try some of them out, and then share them will all of you.

     Demonstrators entered their swaps into a contest.  All the cards in the contest were displayed for everyone to see.  I took a ton of pictures.  I have a tab at the top of my blog (Regionals) where you can find a slide show of all the pictures I took.  Click HERE to go straight there.

     I hope you plan to attend my next few classes.  I plan to share what I learned at regionals.  I loved what I learned and you will love what I have to teach you.

     Please enjoy my slide show.  Hopefully it will give you a bunch of wonderful ideas!

Happy Friday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels