Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clean Hands - Stampin' UP! Style


Aren't these just the cutest boxes?  "What's in them?", you ask?  Well, take a look:

Hand sanitizer from Bath-n-Body Works

     I cannot take credit for this project.  I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from a fellow demonstrator, Erica.  The minute I saw these, I knew I wanted to make a few of them.  They are super simple, and don't use a ton of paper.

     These ones in particular, where made with retired paper, (I have been trying to use up my stash).  The stamp sets used are current, as well as the punches.  I would give you the tutorial, but Erica did such a wonderful job with it, I won't try to rewrite her tutorial.  Instead, I'll provide you with the link to her tutorial.  Check it out HERE.  Erica's boxes are much more fancier than mine, but I really like simple.

Close up of the inside

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Retired - Only Orange & Only Orange DSP:: Current - Basic Black & Whisper White

INK/MARKERS:  Retired - Only Orange::Current - Basic Black

STAMPS:  Batty For You & Grateful Greetings

PUNCHES:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, 1" Circle,  Large Oval,  & Ticket Corner

TOOLS:  Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Sponges, SNAIL Adhesive, & Sticky Strip

     If you make one, (or more), I'd LOVE to see what you make.  Please send me a picture.  I would be happy to highlight your project on my blog.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels