Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stampin' UP! October Class

I'M BACK!!!!!

     That's right!  I'm back to hosting Stampin' UP! classes!  I'm so excited!  I just returned from the Baltimore Regional and I'm so excited and eager to share all the wonderful tips and techniques I learned there.

     For my first class back, I'm going to show you how to make this:  
NOTE:  I CASEd this idea from fellow 
demonstrator Lisa Freeman

     I made these for all the ladies who are part of my Stampin' UP! team.  They loved them.  Now I want to show all of you how to make this really cute and quick candy matchbook.  Not only that, but you will also get to make a matching 3x3 card.  This will make a really cute Halloween gift.

     See the attached flyer for more information:

When:  Sunday October 17, 2010
Time: 1:00PM
Where: My house - 530 Greenwood Avenue, Bethlehem, PA
Price: $8 or FREE with a $20 Stampin' UP! product order
What to bring: adhesive (tape) & scissors

RSVP:  Please let me know by Friday October 15, 2010 if you are planning on attending.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels