Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stampin' UP! November Class

DAY OF GRATITUDE



     While at the Baltimore Regionals, we received the Day of Gratitude stamp set (found in the Holiday Mini catalog).  Not only that, but we got to do 5 Make-n-Take projects using this stamp set.  We made a bunch of wonderful projects: 3 cards, 1 box, and a scrapbook page.

     Since I love this stamp set so much and Thanksgiving is coming up, I have decided to hold a class around this stamp set.


     DATE & TIME:  Sunday November 14, 2010 at 1PM

   WHAT YOU GET:  The stamp set (you decided wood-mount or clear-mount) & all the supplies need to make 2 cards and a box.

   PRICE:  $30 (includes the wood-mount set) OR $22 (includes the clear-mount set--clear block are NOT included - you must provide your own blocks, or you can add them to your order with the stamp set).  If you already own this stamp set, please let me know, I'll adjust the price for you.

*PLEASE NOTE*  Payment for this class is due by October 31st.  I will need to place the order by then to have your stamp sets in time for the class.

     BONUS:  After we have made the 3 projects, I will also show you a few other projects and techniques you can make/do with this stamp set.  You definitely don't want to miss this.  They are gorgeous!

     Please RSVP for this class early.  I know you will love this stamp set as much as I do.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels