Friday, October 15, 2010

My Digital Studio

     Stampin' UP! has a lot going on around My Digital Studio during the next couple of months.


  • A contest, running from October 1 - November 15, 2010.  5 lucky winners will win $400 worth of digital product.  See the flyer for more details:



  • Starting October 19, 2010, nearly all My Digital Studio professional print products will be 15-60% off regular price.  Some prices will be permanently reduced.
     
     Don't miss out on these wonderful printing deals Stampin' UP! is offering this holiday season.  Get a jumps start on all your holiday printing - cards, calendars, and scrapbooks.  Below is the complete updated pricing guide:


     Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.  If you don't know what My Digital Studio is or would like to see the program in action, please contact me.  I'd be happy to show you the program.  Once you see it and play with it, you'll wonder how you lived without it!

Happy Friday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels