Sunday, October 10, 2010

Girls Night Out (with stamping)

10-10-10  WOW!!!!  Kind of spooky, isn't it?


Snippet of a card by Kathleen Innes

     Tomorrow evening, (10-11-10), is Girls Night Out (with stamping).  You definitely do NOT want to miss out on this fun!

     It is being held at Perkins restaurant off of Rt. 191 and Rt. 22 in Bethlehem, PA.  It is from 7:00 - 8:30 PM (you can leave early if you wish).  This night consists of good desserts and drinks, great friends, and stamping.  All very relaxing.

     The cost is $12 for all I listed above.  All you need to bring with you is your adhesive (tape) and scissors.  You will take home with you 2 stamped cards.  We are also offering a door prize - fun!

     Come on out, have some good dessert, enjoy the company of others who share your passion for stamping, and see all the beautiful Halloween and fall swaps Bonnie and I received at the Baltimore regional seminar last week.  Some of those cards are just gorgeous!
Snippet of a card by Rachel Barnes
Since the date is Monday, October 12, I need to know ASAP if you are planning on coming.  I will be cutting paper and gathering supplies tomorrow (Monday) morning/afternoon.  I want to make sure I have enough supplies for everyone who is coming.

     Please email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) or call me (610-758-8721) by 9/10 AM  if you are coming.

     I hope to see you tomorrow evening!

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels