Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NEW Stampin' UP! MDS downloads

     Stampin' UP! has just added new downloads for My Digital Studio.  You can purchase these downloads from my website HERE.  Check out what is new for the month of October, below.


New Digital Downloads for My Digital Studio

October 12, 2010


Our digital downloads for the month of October are here! If you would like to view our complete list of My Digital Studio download offerings, CLICK HERE, to go to my website to purchase these and any other download you'd like to purchase.


ItemDescriptionImagePrice
122174Nite Owl Digital Kit$7.95
122175Autumn Spice
Digital Kit
$9.95
122176Deck the Halls
Photocard Digital Kit
$3.95
122177Candy Cane Lane
 Photocard Digital Kit
$3.95
123728Celebrations Digital Kit$9.95
122166Brad Add-On Pack$0.95

    
      If you are interested in seeing My Digital Studio, please let me know.  I'd be happy to show you the program, what it can do, and let you use the program.  It can do so much.  Everything from scrapbooks, to cards, calendars, and flyers, to DVDs and CDs.  The possibilities are endless.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels