Monday, October 25, 2010

Day of Gratitude November class

Don't miss out on all the fun!

Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 1:00 PM, at my house (Bethlehem, PA)

Actual projects may differ from the ones shown here.

     I'm so excited to be holding this class!  I {HEART} this stamp set!  I received it at regionals in Baltimore at the beginning of the month and have been using it a lot!  I'm so excited to share the projects I made in Baltimore with you.  Be sure you don't miss this one!

     In this class you will make 2 cards and a box.  You also get to take home the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  There are two different prices for this class, based on your stamp set preference:

$30 for the wood-mount set
$22 for the clear-mount set (you supply your own blocks)

*Please bring your scissors and adhesive (tape).  All other supplies are included in the class price.

     Registration for this class closes on Sunday, October 31st at 12:00 NOON.  I will place the order for the stamp sets that afternoon to ensure their arrival by the class date.  Payment is due at the time of registration - no later than 10/31/10 @ 12:00 PM.

     I have a few seats still available.  Don't miss this great class, and this wonderful stamp set!

NOTE:  I will also be using this stamp set at our dessert night on Monday November 8th.  Another fun evening you won't want to miss!  (More details will follow).

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels