Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stampin' UP! in Baltimore

     I'm so excited!  I will be attending the Stampin' UP! regionals in Baltimore, MD next Friday.  There is so much planned for that one day.  There will be make-n-takes, business meetings, displays galore, and, of course, swapping - my favorite part!  Swapping is so much fun.  You make card fronts and trade them with other demonstrators.

     I decided to make 50 swaps.  I started them in August, right after I registered for regionals.  I honestly thought I'd be done by now, but life, work, and boys kind of slowed me down.

      Here is a sneak peek of what I've been working on;


     My card is a Halloween themed card, as you can tell by the colors and spider wed embossing.  Each step has taken me much longer than I had originally anticipated, but the final product will be well worth the effort.  Once  I get them done I'll post the finished card.

     When I return from regionals, I will post pictures, so be on the look out for updates on regionals sometime next weekend.

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

Sandy- Just dropping by to say how adorable your Regional swap turned out. Unfortunately, I didn't get one, but my guest did, so I took a photo of it and copied your blog info down, so I could see what else you have. I love your stampin' style! Thanks for sharing your great projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels