Saturday, September 25, 2010

My new Jeep!

Please excuse this crafting interruption to allow me to show off for a moment :O)



     As you all know, last May I graduated (with a 4.0) earning my Master's degree (in Special Education).  Along with that degree came the promise of a new vehicle.  My car is 14 years old and has over 111,000 miles on it.  It took awhile to work out finances and find the right vehicle, but this past week we were able to make it all click.



     Today I brought home a 2010 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4!  It's gorgeous, if I might say so myself.  It's pearlescent black with charcoal interior.  It has a sunroof, heated front seats, heated side mirrors, and  Sirius radio.  Plus all the wonderful safety features you could want in a vehicle.  I'm so excited.  This is my first brand new vehicle.  It is worth all the hard work and time it took to get it.  Now I'm looking for places to drive to today :O)

Now back to your regularly scheduled crafting blog.

Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels