Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Non-Stampin' UP! project share

WARNING: 
No Stampin' UP! products were used to make this particular project.

50 baby girl tags

     A friend at work is giving a friend of hers a baby shower in a couple on months.  When she saw my baby tags (see my slide show at the bottom of my blog) she knew they would be prefect for the shower.  She chose the color and animals that will match the mom-to-be's nursery set:


The blanket from the nursery set.

The 5 different designs of the tags.

     I found the 5 baby animals that matched her nursery set to embellish the tags.  The tags and baby animals were cut on my Cricut.  The hearts are a heart punch, in two different sizes.  I know my friend was happy with them.  I really hope the mom-to-be LOVES them!

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels