Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Stampin' UP! Story

     Like I explained in a previous post (HERE), I am participating in a Stampin' UP! training program.  As part of Act 1, I had to state My Why for doing the training and write out and tell my Stampin' UP! story.

     Here is my Stampin' UP! story:


     The challenge Stampin' UP! gave us was to tell our story in our workshops.  Now this will be a real challenge for me, as I'm still learning the art of workshops, now they want to me share!  Go figure!  :O)  No, really, I'm happy to share my story.  Stampin' UP! has become a job I LOVE!  I wish it were my only job, but I'd miss teaching if it were.  I also made this using My Digital Studio - a WONDERFUL program, by the way!

RECIPE:

My Digital Studio

PAPER:  Summer Splendor - Orchids

STAMP:  Love What You Do

COLORS:  I used the feature that allows you to choose colors from your design.  I first chose the paper, then I chose the blue for the stamp and the blue for the font from the blues in the orchids.

     I hope you enjoy reading my Stampin' UP! story.  I'm hoping to have a few workshops soon, so I can learn how to share my story (an abbreviated version) with everyone.  If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please let me know.  During the month of August, Stampin' UP! is offering hostesses a bonus: if the workshop reaches $350 or more, the hostess will receive an additional $25 hostess dollars to spend.  WOW!  What a wonderful bonus!

     If you are interested in learning more about My Digital Studio, please give me a call.  I'd love to show you how the program works and let you play with it.  You're gonna love it!

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels