Monday, August 2, 2010

Stampin' UP! Recruit Crew: My Why

      Stampin' UP! has offered a training program to some of the demonstrators.  I was eligible this time, so I just right in.  It's a 10 week training program that includes training Acts and challenges.  During this time, I am to share with all of you.  I plan to do this in person and on my blog.  This will help me become a better demonstrator and hopefully increase my business and what I offer all of you.

     In Act 1, I was to focus on me.  The first step was to write out why we joined the Recruit Crew, the "My Why".  Here is what I did:


     In addition to making the statement, they suggested we create a stamping project so that we can display it and see it everyday - a way to keep the motivation.  I designed "My Why" using My Digital Studio.


RECIPE:


My Digital Studio


COLORS:  Pink Pirouette & Cherry Cobbler

STAMPS:  Baroque Motifs, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, & ABC Alphabet Lower

     I plan to use this as a reminder as to why I am doing this program, AND as a reminder as to why I want to be a Stampin' UP! demonstrator.

Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels