Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


     Well, another year has flown by.  It's amazing how when you are young it seems like an eternity between your birthdays, and as you age, it seems like minutes between your birthdays!  Anyways, I LOVE my birthday.  I never have focused on my age, but more on the wonderful experiences I've had and plan to have.

    I received this wonderful email message and I just love it.  I think I'll use it inside my birthday cards:


Sending wishes of good cheer
as you celebrate a special day
May your dreams all come true
and good things come your way


     I have received a bunch of handmade birthday cards.  I plan to take a group picture and post it in a day or two.



     Thank you everyone for your well wishes, your friendship, and your business!

NOTE:  The two photos attached to this post were done using My Digital Studio.  Look how quick &  easy it is to put something beautiful together.

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels