Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stampin' UP! Fond Farewell Lists

      Well, the BIG day is here!!!!!  I'm SO excited!  I love to get this list and see what will be retiring.  It's exciting and sad.  BUT, think about all the room there will be for all the new goodies.  I can't wait to see the new catalog and all the new things Stampin' UP! will be coming out with.

     In the mean time, do let what you've wanted go forever.  Don't miss out on that stamp set or ink color you've been meaning to get.

     To see the Last Chance Stamps list, click HERE.  These are available until June 30, 2010.


    To see the Last Chance Definitely Decorative list, click HERE.  These are available until June 30, 2010.

     To see the Last Chance Accessories List, click HERE.  This list is While Supplies Last list.  If you want something from this list, order it today, before it's gone.  Because once it's gone, it's gone forever.

     I will be hosting a "Fond Farewell" party on Saturday June 12, 2010 (time still to be determined).  I will have free make-n-takes, coupons for placing orders, door prizes and loads of fun (also a new catalog sneak peek for those of you who come).  Look in your email in-box for your invite tomorrow!

     If you would like to place an order for Last Chance items, you can call or email me with your order, or you can to go to my website and immediately place your order.  I can save you some money if your place your order with me and I combine it with other people's order.

      Please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to working with you in the upcoming Stampin' UP! year!

Happy Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels