Monday, May 31, 2010

BIG day tomorrow!


     If you rest too long tomorrow, June 1, 2010, you could fall asleep where you stop (yes, this is my youngest, sound a sleep on the steps.  Don't ask me how.  I have no idea!)  AND, you don't want to miss the exciting announcement Stampin' Up! will be making tomorrow!

     "Why?"  You ask.  Because tomorrow, Stampin' UP! will be releasing their Fond Farewell list: the list of everything that is retiring from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog.  What fun!  I get VERY excited when this list comes out.

     I must warn you, there will be a LOT of things on that list.  Everything that has any of the retiring colors in it (and that's a lot).  But don't panic!  Change is good!  If you want to see all the colors that are retiring, please click on the list on the left hand side of my blog.  You can also see the colors that are staying and the new ones that will be here on July 1, 2010.

     Oh what fun!  Fond Farewell!  I can't wait!!!!!!

      Be on the lookout for my Fond Farewell Party.  I'm still in the planning stages, but it will be in early June.  You won't want to miss this party.  It will be FREE!  A free make-n-take, door prizes, coupons for orders placed that day, and so much more.  You will NOT want to miss it.  More information coming soon!

Happy Memorial Day!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels