Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NEW Colors Wallet

     If you RSVPed, attended my open house last Saturday, and placed an order with me, this was the special gift you received:

This is the outside of the wallet.
 
This is the inside pulled out to see all the sides.











This is the back inside cover - a wish list.

     I got the idea from Renee and Tania HERE, and from Card a la Carte HERE.   These ladies are amazing!  What they come up with is wonderful.

     Now, I need to tell you that I did NOT purchase the tutorial they are selling.  My dear and wonderful husband figured out how to create the wallet.  I don't know if it's exactly the same way as these wonderful ladies created it, but I like how mine turned out.  If you goto Renee and Tania's website, you can download the sheets that are in the inside.


       I also used the Flower Trio punch and punched a card stock sample of each color and attached it to the top of each page.  Each page is a color family, plus a page for in-colors and a retired page.  Now you will notice the top flower is missing.  I don't have all the colors yet :O(  But I will get them, eventually.

     This is a GREAT tool for keeping track of all the color items you have: markers, ink pads, ink refills, and paper.  Everyone who received one, LOVED them.

     I will admit, they did take time to make, but they are well worth the time and effort.

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels