Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gift Giving Stampin' UP! Style

     My last day of school was June 18th (2 weeks after my boys were done).  Every year I give the lady who supports me a small thank you gift.  This year was a little different, as come August, I will not be working with her any more :O(  We have working together for 9 years - which is unheard of in the world of education.  I tried really hard to have her moved with me (I will have a new teaching position come August), but the district felt she is best suited where she is.


     This is the special gift I put together for her, Stampin' UP! style.  I found the cute tin at a local big box store for $1 in their dollar section.  The goodies in the tin were bought at Bath & Body Works.  I found odds-n-ends ribbon that matched the colors in the card and tied them on each side of the handle of the tin.  The card is a 3 x 3 card.



RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, & Certainly Celery (my new favorite color combo!)

INK:  Certainly Celery & Marina Mist

STAMPS: Because I Care (new hostess level 1 coming July 1st) & Vintage Vogue

TOOLS:  Ticket corner punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, white brad, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals & Mini Square Envelopes.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Mamas2000 said...

That is too Beautiful.. I did something Similer for my Kids teachers as Thanks yous for being a great Teacher.. Ill send you a Pic as soonas I upload my Camera Later this week.. Once again Very Pretty..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels