Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stampin' UP! new product share

     Because I Care...


     The set I used here, Because I Care, is a level 1 hostess set you can earn beginning July 1st.  Either host a workshop or place an order totally $150 or more, and this set, PLUS $15 hostess rewards, is yours!

     On this card I used my markers to color everything, as I do not yet have the In-Colors in stamp pads yet.  I used Marina Mist, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz, and Cajun Curry.



     On this card I used the same colors, only I switched Cajun Curry for Cherry Cobbler.  I also did the greeting a bit fancier.

     On both cards I used the thumping technique:   First you use your lightest color marker and color the entire background (in my case I used the Marina Mist to color the entire flower), then you use the darker colors to thump - meaning you use the side of the maker and tap all over.  This will give you sparatic color of the darker colors you are using.

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White & Marina Mist

INKS:  Marina Mist, Concord Crush, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Curry, & Pear Pizzaz

TOOLS:  Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, & Dimensionals

*********************************

Be sure to let me know if you are interested in pre-ordering you NEW Idea Book & Catalog for $5.  I can place me order anytime after July 2nd.  Please let me know ASAP so I can order accordingly.

If you host a workshop before August 23rd, 2010, I will give you a NEW Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!  Contact me for my open dates!


Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels