Monday, May 10, 2010

A Wormy Thank You


     This is the thank you card I gave my dear husband on the day of my graduation.  It was with his support and encouragement that helped me get through 36 credits, with a 4.0, and actually graduate.  I could not have done it with out his support.

     I added a mortar board to the book worm.  I think it turned out really cute.  I chose these 3 colors because they are my school's colors.



RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Real Red, Basic Black, & Whisper White

INK:  Stazon Jet Black, Real Red, Basic Black

STAMPS:  First Day & Much Appreciated (retired)

TOOLS:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Stampin' Sponges, Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Wide Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, embroidery floss (non-Stampin' UP!)

     See a previous post, HERE, for details on how I made this card.


Happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels