Monday, May 3, 2010

A Wormy Good Luck


     The teacher in me made me purchase this set: First Day, from the new Summer Mini Catalog.  I could not resist this really cute bookworm.  It does say "bookworm" under the image, but I stamped it and cut him out, leaving off the words.  I colored the worm using the watercolor pencils and a blender pen~what fun!  I felt like I was in Kindergarten again!  I used a double layer (one on top of another) dimensionals on the top read layer to really raise it up, and I also used a single layer of dimensionals on the book worm.

     I gave this card to a college student who has been working in my classroom one day a week this semester.  Last Thursday was her last day with my class.  I whipped up this card for all my students to sign and give to her.  It made her cry.




RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Real Red & Whisper White

INK:   Stazon Black, Basic Black, & Real Red

STAMPS:  First Day & Sincere Salutations

TOOLS:  Blender Pen, Stamp' UP! Watercolor Pencils, Ticket Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Big Shot,  Stampin' UP! Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

Happy Monday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Liz Kuhns said...

I'm so proud to have you on my team, The East Rock Girls. Very cute card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels