Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Medallion Mother's Day Card

     From the first time I ever stamped with Stampin' UP!'s Medallion stamp (August 2009), I knew I just had to get it.  Well, it took me 8 months to get it, but I finally did.  Look what I made with it the first time I inked it up:


     This card was inspired by Angie Kennedy Juda, Chick n' Scratch.  Angie did a video tutorial on how to do this.  Check it out HERE.  It was SO easy!

FREE TUTORIAL:

~First stamp using Versa Mark ink.
~Next, using the Stampin' UP! Pastels and a sponge dauber, start dabbing chalk over the stamped image.  Mix the colors as you wish.

     It looks SO pretty in person!  My pictures just don't do it justice.



     These are the Mother's Day cards I will be giving those I work most closely with.  I really like how they turned out.

     Here is what I did inside the cards.  I printed the saying on Whisper White card stock and stamped on them once I cut them to size.  I also punched the corners and inked the edges.


RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Whisper White, Regal Rose, & Pretty In Pink

INK:  Versa Mark, Pretty In Pink,  Regal Rose, & Pink Pirouette (an old In-Color returning in July 2010)

STAMPS:  Medallion, All Holidays OR Elements of Style

TOOLS:  Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Rhinestone Brad, Ticket Corner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Happy Tuesday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels