Sunday, May 2, 2010

To Be or Not To Be, Mother's Day Card, that is!

     I made this card for my demo team swap last month.  We had to use something from the new Summer Mini Catalog.


     I used a few items from the new Mini catalog:  the stamp set and the Smooch Spritz.  Both of which I LOVE!  Is this a Mother's Day card?  Is this a spirit-lifting card?  I'll never tell :O)

RECIPE:

CARD STOCK:  Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, & Kraft (soon to be Crumb Cake-YUMMY!)

INKS:  Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, & Sage Shadow

STAMPS: Elements of Style & Sanded

TOOLS:  Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Designer Label Punch, Cutter Kit, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

     If you would like more details on this card, or would like to make one, please contact me.  I'd be happy to show you or hold a class, if enough of your are interested.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels