Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2010!

  
  Happy New Year!



Inspiration from Connie Babbert-Click HERE

I wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous new year!

     Thank you to all of my family, friends and customers for helping making my new Stampin' UP! business start off great.  I could not have done it with out ALL of you!

     I am looking forward to 2010 and working to help you create wonderful projects, gifts, cards and scrapbook pages.  I am looking forward to your workshops, my fun classes, and the social time each brings.  If ever you need suggestions, ideas, support, or whatever, please let me know.  I'm happy to help and lend a hand.

Happy Friday!  Happy New Year!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels