Wednesday, December 30, 2009

$25 Gift Certificate for the taking!

     I am so close to my $1800 goal--I'm only $148 away!  I'm hoping to get a couple of orders within the next 24 hours that will assist me in obtaining my December goal.

     I'm offering the first person to place a $50 order (not counting shipping & tax) a FREE $25 gift certificate.  Everyone who places a $50 order, or more, will have their name placed in a drawing for another $25 gift certificate.  For every $50, your name will be entered.  For every order over $100 dollars, along with your name in the drawing twice, I will also give you a FREE Classic Ink Pad (the color of your choice) AND a FREE Decor Elements flower AND FREE shipping.

     These offers are only good through me, so in order to take advantage of these specials, you need place your order through me.  Either call me or email me with your oder so I can ensure you get these specials.

     I really appreciate all of you, your support, your encouragement, and your friendship. Without you, I could not be successful at doing this job.  I look forward to working with you in 2010, helping you create, and assisting you in your creative projects.

Happy Wednesday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels