Saturday, December 26, 2009

Want to win a free gift certificate?


Update 12/28/09:  
I've extended the dead line from 12/28/09 to 12/31/09 at 10:00 PM.

   A FREE GIFT CERTIFICATE?  HOW????

     Was there something you didn't get for Christmas that you REALLY wanted?  Do you want to treat yourself to a little Stampin' UP!?

    I'm looking for a few more orders.  I'm now only $147 away from my goal--with less than one week to go.  I take little orders, big orders and every kind in between.

  If you place a $50 order with me between now and December 31st (Thursday), I will put your name in a drawing for a FREE $25 gift certificate from me!  I will draw a winner, from all the qualifying orders on Thursday, 12/31/09, at 10:00 pm.

To sweeten the pot a little, I will give the first person who places a $50, or more, order (not including shipping and tax) a FREE $25 Stampin' UP! gift certificate.  If I get 2 or more $50 orders, I will also put names in for a drawing for a $25 gift certificate.  For any orders over $100, I will put your name in the drawing twice, I will give you a FREE Classic Ink pad (color of your choice) AND a FREE Decor Elements flower.

   To place your order, you can email me, call me, or goto my website and place an order online.  If you contact me to place your order, shipping is cheaper.

   I hope to hear from you!  Thank you in advance, for your business and support!  I could not have done it without all of you!

Happy Saturday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels