Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The date has FINALLY arrived!

     Well, tomorrow is my big day!  I will doing my first workshop!  I'm so excited and nervous, all at the same time.  A co-worker is hosting this workshop.  She is so excited, which will help me feel more relaxed.  I hope her sale total is great!  I want her to earn a lot of goodies.

     The theme of the workshop is Christmas cards.  Since most of the guests are new to stamping and Stampin' UP!, I chose simple, yet beautiful cards.


This first card was not my idea.  I got the idea from Carol Payne, at THIS post. This card was done with the snowflake stamp and snowflake punch.  The colors are Kraft, Bordering Blue, and Whisper White.  The Kraft strip is also paper pierced, for a really quick, easy, and beautiful look.





These next two cards were inspired by Brenda Keenan,
at THIS post.  I opted to do the cards in classic Christmas colors (Real Red or Glorious Green), allowing my customers to choose which color they want their card to be, as well as the ink color.  I can't wait to see what they come up with.  This card uses the Patterned Pine hostess, level 1, stamp set, the snowflake punch, and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I love how easy and simplistic this card is and how beautiful it turned out.

     Wish me and my hostess good luck tomorrow evening.  May everyone in attendance have fun, enjoy the workshop and want more Stampin' UP!

Happy Wednesday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels