Thursday, October 1, 2009

DEALS OF THE WEEK! & My Digital Studio

     They are doing it again!  Stampin' UP! is offering deals of the week, each week in October!  See the top of my blog for this week's specifics.  Click HERE to see a picture of all three punches.  Please email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) if you are interested in ordering any of the deals of the week.

     More exciting news today--Stampin' UP! is now offering a digital scrapbooking program, My Design Studio, 118108, $79.95.

     They are also offering a wonderful hostess special.  If you host a $400 workshop between 10/1/09 and 11/30/09, you can purchase My Design Studio for 1/2 price!  That's $39.97!  What a deal!!!!  Not only that, but you can also pick ANY item from the Holiday Mini Catalog for $10 (does not include My Design Studio or hostess stamp sets).

If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please email me.  Now is a great time.  They are offering such wonderful hostess specials!

Happy Thursday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels