Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monet Birthday Card

Well, it's been a few weeks!  Sorry about that.  A full-time job, well two, if you count being mommy, has kept me VERY busy!

I made my sister a birthday card.  She has yet to get it because it's still sitting on my desk, and her birthday was the 23rd.  She is not one who loves the cute and cuddly, the frilly, the girly, or the ultra crafty card.  She does love the arts, so I tried to make her a Monet card.
FREE TUTORIAL:

What I did was use my Stampin' UP! Watercolor Wonder crayons and colored all over watercolor paper.  I then took my Stampin' UP! Aqua Painter and dragged it left to right and right to left to blend and drag the colors across the paper--giving it a Monet painting look.  I love the look it created.  I then stamped "Happy Birthday" in the bottom right corner, using a set from the "All Holidays" stamp set.

Here's the one I'm sending to my sister.

RECIPE:

Ink:
~Watercolor Wonder Crayons:
 106695 Bold Brights
 106696 Earth Elements
 106698 Rich Regals
 106697 Soft Subtles
 106749 Neutrals

~101406 Jet Black StazOn Ink

Paper:
105019 Watercolor paper
101722 Not Quite Navy 8 1/2 x 11 Card stock

Stamps:
114916 All Holidays

Tools:
103954 Aqua Painter

I will be placing an order very soon.  Let me know if you would like to order anything.

Happy Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels