Monday, September 14, 2009

New E-Mail Address

I have spent the past week or so fighting with e-mail addresses.  I tried gmail (since I'm familiar with them) and they would not let my group email send--they said it was spam e-mail--me spam?  I don't think so!

I then was able to get my DH to call RCN and get me an e-mail address through them.  Once that happened, I tried to send a mass e-mail.  No such luck--4 times!  I broke it down, so I can send to 15 addresses at one time.  Okay, I'll go with that,  Maybe I need to establish myself as a valid e-mailer and not one to send spam.  I'll agree, especially since I was able to get the e-mail address I wanted!

Here is my new e-mail address tied to my Stampin' UP! business:  stampwithsandy@rcn.com

Please send me an e-mail if you did not get one from me and wish to be on my e-mail list.  I will gladly add you :O)

Have a happy Monday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels