Friday, October 2, 2009

My Digital Studio Starter Kit


     I'm really excited to share this news with everyone!


You can join Stampin' UP! and become a demonstrator with this new FABULOUS starter kit!  It's call the My Digital Studio Starter Kit.


Here are all the details:

Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)


My Digital Starter Kit Contents:

  • My Digital Studio software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

If you are interested in joining Stampin' UP! and becoming a demonstrator, please email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) and I'll be happy to talk to you about this.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels