Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank You!

THANK YOU!
I want to thank everyone for your birthday wishes yesterday. I had a great day with my boys.
Today's card is a thank you to all of you.
I decided to make a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 card (I love them--they are so cute!). I chose a black card, with a red background. The challenge was to use a wheel stamp from your stash that you HAD to have, yet don't use. This was it. "See You Around", now retired, from Stampin' UP!. I used white craft ink on the wheel. I used the "Thank Ewe" sheep from the "Pun Fun" set from Stampin' UP! I really like this set. I stamped it in Stazon ink. I colored the heart and his nose with watercolor crayons. I also used Crystal Effects (SU!) on the heart.
This card was quick, easy, and fun to make.
Have a GREAT Tuesday!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels