Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!
We are back from a great visit with both families. We did so much: the Erie Zoo, The Children's Museum, running from ducks at Edinboro University, sitting on my dad's sailboat and feeding the fish at Pymatuning Lake, rode the Incline and played in the fountain in Station Square, Science Museum in Pittsburgh, and ate lunch at the Horseshoe Curve in Altoona, PA on the way home. It was an extremely full week, and the boys LOVED it!
I told you I would share with you all the beautiful hand-made birthday cards I received. Well take a look, they are all beautiful! Thank you to JoAnn, Sally, Nancy, Lisa, Mary, Fern (my mom), and Saundra for the beautiful birthday cards. I love them all.

If you have any questions about any of these cards, feel free to leave a comment (with your e-mail address) and I'll get back to you.
Have a glorious Thursday!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels