Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday today and you get the gifts-two more great birthday cards. I hope you like them.


This first card is a card I made for my oldest son for his 5th birthday in April. This is another punch creation from Heather Summers', "Simply Punches 2" class. He absolutly LOVES Thomas. So this one was perfect for him. It was so easy. I used all Stampin' UP! punches.

This second card I made this past weekend for a friend who's birthday is next Monday. I used the Stampin' UP! Simple Birthday Thank You stamp. I stamped each part onto card stock and cut each one out. The bottom piece I ran through the crimper to make it look like cupcake paper. I used Stickles on the icing. I used Crystal Effects (SU!) to make the cherry glossy. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge, and you can see the details on this card.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels