Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Cards-round 3

Cupcake Birthday Cards-I LOVE them!
Both cards are the same, one pink (my favorite color) and one blue. I used the happy birthday embossing folder to emboss the background paper, and the D'Vine Swirls folder to emboss the icing part of the cupcake. The rest of the supplies I used, with the exception of paper (curtsey of local crafts stores), all came from Stampin' UP! I used a scallop circle and circle punch to make the greeting. I used SU! Sizzix sizzlits to cut out the cupcakes. I used a paper crimper on the bottom of the cupcake. I used dimensionals of the icing part of the cupcake, the candle and the flame. I gave the blue card to a friend's son who turned one, and have been told everyone liked the card.
I hope you like these cards!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Labels